Take Action to support Khalida Jarrar:
- Contact your Member of Parliament, Representative, or Member of European Parliament. Click here for a Sample letter.The attack on Khalida is an attack on Palestinian parliamentary legitimacy and political expression. Parliamentarians have a responsibility to pressure Israel to cancel this order.
- Click here: Send a message to the Israeli Occupation Forces and demand the immediate release of Khalida Jarrar.It is important that the occupation learns that Khalida has supporters around the world who will not be silent in the face of this injustice.
- Sign the petition!Sign and share this petition, demanding freedom for Khalida Jarrar immediately.
- Use the Campaign Resources to inform your community, parliamentarians and others about Khalida’s case.
- Protest at the Israeli consulate or embassy for Khalida Jarrar.Bring posters and flyers about Khalida’s case and hold a protest, or join a protest with this important information. Hold a community event or discussion, or include Khalida’s case in your next event about Palestine and social justice.
- Boycott, Divest and Sanction.Hold Israel accountable for its violations of international law. Don’t buy Israeli goods, and campaign to end investments in corporations that profit from the occupation. Learn more at bdsmovement.net.